- Respect nature and its resources available to you, i.e. the FLORA and FAUNA.
- Pay respect to your fellow tenants.
- Pets allowed with prior arrangement.
- Please keep the terrain neat.
- Dispose of rubbish in the bins provided.
- Loud music, or anything else that may cause a disturbance, should be controlled in order not to disturb others, especially after 22:00.
- 50% deposit required to confirm your booking.
- Balance is payable 2 weeks (14 days) prior to arrival.
- Payment method: EFT to bank account (no credit card facility).
- A percentage fee will be charged on the full booking should you give notice less than the following days:
- 30 days = 25%
- 14 days = 50%
- 7 days = 100%
- In the event of premature departure the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing. We always confirm cancellations in writing. This is the only proof of cancellation we will accept.
- In case of any damages, a breakage fee will be charged.
- No smoking in the rooms or inside buildings. Smoking outside is permitted, but care should be taken with the ash as “stompies” cause fires.
- Entry to the premises of Cape Point Villa and Cottage and the use of amenities, appliances and the pool is entirely at your own risk.
- The owners and management of Cape Point Villa and Cottage cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or for any possessions of the guests occupying the apartments.
Arrival & Departure policy:
- Arrival from 14h00 unless otherwise arranged.
- Departure – clear the Apartment by 12h00 unless otherwise arranged.